November 21, 2005

Random Weedend

Nothing too exciting to report. Ashley and I went skate skiing on Sunday for about an hour and a half. I did pretty good for the first half hour and then Ashley started skiing circles around me because I apparently wasn't going fast enough. Most of the rest of the weekend was spent getting ready to visit Wes and Michelle in Idaho, as we leave on Wednesday morning.

Ashley won't stop bugging me about going to see the new Harry Potter movie. I told her I wouldn't go because I haven't seen the first three movies or read any of the books, so jumping in to the fourth part of the series would be pointless. Ashley, being as smart as she is, decided that this was a problem that could be fixed. After a short trip to the video store, I found myself learning all about wizards and muguls (moguls?) I looked hard, but couldn't find any hobbits. I'd wager that before too long I'll find myself in a movie theater watching some more wizardry.

No comments: